- Flexible working – remote, hybrid, office, full-time, school hours. We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance.
- No secrets salary (it’s £24k – £28k), bonuses and a brilliant commission on any new clients you bring in.
- Chance to really grow a business and your career with it. To really be listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business
Vixen Digital is growing and we want you to help us shape the future of our digital marketing agency!
We are a close-knit team of digital marketing experts with offices in the heart of Brighton.
We live and breathe SEO and PPC and all things digital and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients.
As a family-run business, we are passionate about building long term relationships and making sure every employee is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work-life balance is important to us.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries. And, we are on a journey to build a set of shared values, goals, attitudes and practises – our culture. Plus, in our agency, it’s not just the sales reps that get a commission! If you bring a client on board, we will make sure you are rewarded.
If you are someone who loves Social Media, has some experience, and most of all wants to be part of building an excellent digital agency, read on!
About the role
You’ll play a vital role in the day-to-day running of social media campaigns, supporting the digital marketing & SEO team and delivering exciting content.
This role would be perfect for someone with 1+ years of hands-on experience in social media and website content and email marketing.
We don’t mind if you have previously worked in-house or agency. It all counts.
You’ll be supported by the digital marketing, social media and the SEO team respectively. You will be supported in your training to further develop your skills and career.
Here’s a bit about the skills we are after….
Essential work skills
- 1-2 years experience managing social media campaigns and delivering tangible results based on clients’ goals – this includes creating calendars, scheduling posts and analysing the data
- Experience with creating compelling content for websites and managing websites using a CMS (preferably WordPress)
- Email marketing experience – ability to create on-point engaging email messaging and use platforms such as Mailchimp
- Excellent copywriting/proofreading skills
- Great with sticking to deadlines and prioritising
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- A great communicator who cares about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proactive and creative
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about growing an awesome agency with us
- Caring, honest and authentic
- A team player
Extra brownie points if you also:
- Have experience with email automation (eg. HubSpot)
- Have an understanding of scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Have experience with Semrush
- Experienced in using Canva
- Have previous experience managing writers/freelancers
- Have used WordPress website page builders like Elementor
- Are available for immediate start
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £24k – £28k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme not just for the Sales reps
- Flexible working hours and location (office + remote)
- Pro-rata 23 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, birthday off and personal day allowance
- Additional Christmas leave perk!
- Increased holiday allowance based on length of service
- Career growth opportunities
- Yearly bonuses
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days