NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
If you want a great flexible job with an amazing team at a growing digital marketing agency then this is for you!
Find out everything you need to know below. Please send your CV and covering letter to:
- Flexible working – hybrid, office, full-time, school hours, some hours in the evening … We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance
- No secrets salary (it’s £22k – £28k), bonuses and a brilliant commission on any new clients you bring in
- Chance to really grow a business and your career with it. To really be listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business
Vixen Digital is growing and we want you to help us shape the future of our digital marketing agency!
We are a close knit team of digital marketing experts with offices in the heart of Brighton.
We live and breathe SEO and PPC, and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients. As a family-run business, we are passionate about building long term relationships and making sure every employee is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work-life balance is important to us.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries. And, we are on a journey to build a set of shared values, goals, attitudes and practises – our culture.
Plus, in our agency, every employee qualifies for a commission! If you bring a client on board we will make sure you are rewarded.
If you are someone who loves SEO, has some experience and most of all wants to be part of building an awesome digital agency, read on!
About the role
This is a great role for an SEO looking to take the next step and gain more responsibility. Perfect for someone who has 2+ years of hands-on experience with SEO. We don’t care if it’s in-house or agency. It all counts.
The role would suit a well-rounded SEO: focussing on technical, on-site, and off-site. You will be hands-on from the beginning carrying out work for our key accounts. The aim is to help develop your SEO knowledge and move you into an account management role.
You will also carry out day-to-day SEO tasks such as:
- Keyword research, content briefs and on-page optimisations
- SEO audits and technical SEO suggestions
- Backlink analyses and link building
- Competitor research and industry changes
- And much more
You’ll be supported by the current team of experienced SEO experts and offered help, support and training to further develop your skills and career.
Here’s a bit about the skills we are after….
- Hands-on experience carrying out the day-to-day tasks outlined above;
- And great knowledge of on-site, off-site and technical SEO.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with popular SEO tools, including SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console to analyse websites
- An idea of how to structure an SEO campaign
- Great communicator who cares about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proactive, creative and excited about growing an awesome agency with us
- Caring, honest and authentic
Extra brownie points if you also:
- Knowledge of Shopify and WordPress; or other eCommerce platforms and CMSs.
- Knowledge of using Google Data Studio
- Have worked on a website redesign or web build project
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £22k – £28k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme open to all employees
- Flexible working hours and location (office + remote)
- Pro-rata 23 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, birthday off and personal day allowance
- Additional Christmas leave perk!
- Increased holiday allowance based on length of service
- Career growth opportunities
- Yearly bonuses
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies please!