- Flexible working – remote, hybrid, office, full-time or part-time… We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance
- No secrets salary (it’s £30k – £35k), bonuses and a brilliant commission on any new clients you bring in
- Chance to really grow a business and your career with it. To really be listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business
Vixen Digital is growing and we want you to help us shape the future of our digital marketing agency!
We are a close knit team of digital marketing experts with offices in the heart of Brighton.
We live and breathe SEO and Paid Media, and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients. As a family run business, we are passionate about building long term relationships and making sure every employee is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work – life balance is important to us.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries. And, we are on a journey to build a set of shared values, goals, attitudes and practises – our culture.
Plus, in our agency, it’s not just the sales reps that get a commission! If you bring a client on board we will make sure you are rewarded.
If you are someone who loves paid social ads, has some experience and most of all wants to be part of building an awesome digital agency, read on!
About the role
This role would be perfect for someone who has 2+ years of hands-on experience with Paid Social Ads. You’ll have Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn experience. Other social media platforms would be a bonus. Experience with paid search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads) would also be a plus, but is not required. Previous agency role experience would be preferable, but is not essential.
You’ll be supported by the current team of experienced PPC experts and offered help, support and training to further develop your skills and career.
Here’s a bit about the skills we are after….
Essential work skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing paid social ads campaigns and delivering tangible results based on clients’ goals
- Hands-on experience in paid social – Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn. Platforms such as TikTok or Pinterest would be a bonus.
- Experienced in working within multiple markets, various campaign types and objectives (e.g. brand awareness, lead generation, sales)
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Solid data analysis skills and data driven decision making
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communicator who cares about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proactive, creative and excited about growing an awesome agency with us
- Caring, honest and authentic
- Loves dogs and cats
Extra brownie points if you also:
- Are Meta, Google, Microsoft, Google Analytics certified
- Experienced in paid search, display and shopping campaigns on Google and Microsoft Ads
- Have understanding of conversion tracking setup and technical skills with tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Have experience using platforms such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and similar.
- Have understanding of marketing automation tools
- Have experience with other paid media platforms such as TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, Amazon, Criteo, Yandex…
- Have experience in Higher Education sector
- Are available for immediate start
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £30k – £35k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme not just for the Sales reps
- Flexible working hours and location (office + remote)
- Pro-rata 31 days holiday per year, birthday off and personal day allowance
- Additional Christmas leave perk!
- Increased holiday allowance based on length of service
- Career growth opportunities
- Yearly bonuses
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days
- Healthcare plan