NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to:
- Flexible working – hybrid, office, full-time, part-time, school hours, some hours in the evening … We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance
- No secrets salary (it’s £24k – £30k), + opportunity for bonuses and an open commission scheme.
- Chance to grow a business and your career with it. To be really listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business.
We are a close knit team of digital marketing experts with offices in the heart of Brighton.
We live and breathe SEO and PPC, and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients. As a family-run business, we are passionate about building long-term relationships and making sure every employee is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work-life balance is important to us.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated office manager who can help us with the day-to-day running of the company. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries and a dedicated and passionate team. And, we are on a journey to build a set of shared values, goals, attitudes and practises – our culture.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who can help with the day-to-day running of the agency. An office manager who is also happy to provide assistance in administrative duties. This includes tasks such as:
– Approving payroll and noting changes in any given month (bonuses, commission etc) and communicating this to the payroll team.
– Organising and managing staff holidays & sickness etc.
– Supporting and assisting with recruitment and the onboarding of new staff members.
– Creating, changing and managing employee contracts
– Creating and managing service agreements for clients
– Assisting with monthly invoicing and payments
– Office management
– Answering the phone, taking messages and arranging appointments.
– Staff support, answering queries or questions or helping them to get the right support from the right person/department.
– Organising staff training & arranging staff socials & parties/events.
– Organising wellbeing initiatives
– Assistance with dealing with external support/consultants.
– Managing deadlines for work, bills & payments.
– General assistance to the team where needed.
Essential work skills
- Previous experience in an office manager or admin-type role
- Computer/IT literate
- Experienced using Google Workspace (Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Sheets etc).
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management & organisational skills
- Great listener & communicator who cares about every team member and helps us to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Proactive, creative and excited about growing an awesome agency with us
- Caring, honest and authentic
- Someone who loves organising 🙂 (shout-out to the colour coded post-it notes!)
- Loves dogs and cats
Extra brownie points if you also:
- Worked in a similar role in a digital marketing agency
- Experience within the digital marketing industries
- Have experience using BreathHR software
- Have experience using Xero accounting software
- Immediate start date
What we offer:
Competitive salary £24k – £30k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme
- Flexible working hours and location (office + remote)
- Pro-rata 23 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, birthday off and personal day allowance
- Additional Christmas leave perk!
- Increased holiday allowance based on length of service
- Career growth opportunities
- Yearly bonuses
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please!