- Flexible working – hybrid, office, full-time, school hours, some hours in the evening … We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance
- No secrets salary (it’s £38k – £45k DOE), bonuses and a brilliant open commission scheme.
- Chance to really grow a business and your career with it. To really be listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business
Vixen Digital is growing and we want you to help us shape the future of our digital marketing agency!
We are a close-knit team of digital marketing experts with offices in the heart of Brighton.
We live and breathe SEO and PPC, and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients. As a family-run business, we are passionate about building long-term relationships and making sure every employee is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work-life balance is important to us.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries. And, we are on a journey to build a set of shared values, goals, attitudes and practices – our culture.
If you are someone who loves SEO, has some experience and most of all wants to be part of building an awesome digital agency, read on!
About the role
This is a great role for an SEO looking to take the next step and gain more responsibility. Perfect for someone who has at least 4+ years of hands-on experience with SEO. We don’t care if it’s in-house or agency. It all counts.
The role would suit a well-rounded SEO: focussing on technical, on-site, and off-site. You will be hands-on from the beginning carrying out work for our key accounts.
You will also carry out day-to-day SEO tasks such as:
- Keyword research, content briefs and on-page optimisations
- SEO audits and technical SEO suggestions
- Backlink analysis and link building
- Competitor research and industry changes
- And much more
You’ll be supported by the current team and offered help, support and training to further develop your skills and career.
Here’s a bit about the skills we are after….
- Hands-on experience carrying out the day-to-day tasks outlined above;
- And great knowledge of on-site, off-site and technical SEO is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with popular SEO tools, including SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console to analyse websites
- A great communicator who cares about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proactive, creative and excited about growing an awesome agency with us
- Caring, honest and authentic
Extra brownie points if you also have:
- Knowledge of Shopify and WordPress; or other eCommerce platforms and CMSs.
- Knowledge of using Google Data Studio (Looker)
- Have worked on a website redesign or web build project
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £38k – £45k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme open to all employees
- Flexible working hours and location (office + remote)
- Pro-rata 23 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, birthday off and personal day allowance
- Additional Christmas leave perk!
- Increased holiday allowance based on length of service
- Career growth opportunities
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies please!