Not Currently Recruiting
Digital Marketing Manager
If you want a great flexible job with an amazing team at a growing digital marketing agency then this is for you!
Find out everything you need to know below. Please send your CV and covering letter to:
- Flexible working – remote, hybrid, office, full-time, school hours, some hours in the evening … We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance
- No secrets salary (its £35-40k DOE), bonuses and a brilliant commission on any new clients you bring in.
- Chance to really grow a business and your career with it. To really be listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business.
Vixen Digital is growing and we want you to help us shape the future of our digital marketing agency!
We are a close-knit small team of digital marketing experts with offices in the heart of Brighton.
We live and breathe SEO and PPC, and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients. As a family run business, we are passionate about building long term relationships and making sure every employee is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work – life balance is important to us.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries. And, we are on a journey to set up a set of shared values, goals, attitudes, and practices – our culture.
If you are someone who loves PPC, has some experience and most of all wants to be part of building an awesome digital agency, read on!
About the role
This role would be perfect for someone with 3+ years with a passion and flair for digital marketing. Someone who wants to develop their skills across the whole digital marketing mix.
You will have email marketing and social media organic nailed down. Some experience in SEO and PPC is desirable but not essential. You will however at least understand how these channels fit into the marketing mix and have some understanding of working with them.
You will need to have experience in marketing automation. Hubspot is preferable but other automation tools are also ok.
This is a great role for someone looking to also further develop their management skills. As it will include managing suppliers and junior team members.
We are looking for someone who is self-driven, analytical and results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high-quality customer service. A forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior management.
You’ll be offered help, support and training to further develop your skills and career in the areas of digital marketing you still wish to develop.
Here’s a bit about the skills we are after….
Essential work skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in email marketing and organic social.
- Experienced with one or more Marketing Automation platforms (i.e., HubSpot, Pardot).
- Ability to write compelling content
- Good design skills – comfortable with tools such as Canva and able to do some video editing
- Experience in owning marketing campaigns and projects from end to end
- Some knowledge in SEO and Paid social/Google Ads
- Solid management skills, it’s ok if you have not managed a team before but excellent people skills are a must
- Analytical mind and experience of analysing key metrics to drive performance.
- Good understanding of conversion tracking setup and technical skills
Great communicator who cares about delivering exceptional customer service
Proactive, creative and excited about growing an awesome agency with us
Caring and honest
Extra brownie points if you also:
- Know how to use HTML for email marketing
- Already have SEO, paid social and Google ads experience
- Are Google, Microsoft, Google Analytics certified
- Are available for immediate start
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £35-40k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme not just for the Sales reps
- Flexible working hours and location: hybrid (office/home) or fully remote, can be flexible around childcare, or part time work etc.
- Pro-rata 23 days holiday per year, bank holidays and birthday off
- Career growth opportunities
- Yearly bonuses
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies please!